Friday, August 10, 2012

When I'm Gone

Konichiwa America! That is where I will be for solely the next 12 days, that's right. I leave in less than a fortnight for a place that I can't even begin to imagine. For those that aren't aware, recent....hmmmm..... surprises in life make this journey slightly more difficult than it would of been, but I digress. 
I am going to be leaving on August 22, 2012 for the adventure of my lifetime. I will be in a lovely new home in Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan. I am going to an ALL GIRLS Christian school there. Yes, that's right, terrifying. People that read this who actually understand my brain realize that females terrify me. TERRIFYYYYYY. But I will be okay. I know that I have  a host mother named Mrs. Ryoko, and a host sister named Ms. Sae. So, yes, I am surrounded by the ladies. Well, this is all I have for my first segment of this. I'll have more up in the future, for sure! 
Ja mata!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear more of your great adventure! Take...and post...lots of pics!! We love you and will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete