Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Im so horrible at blogging

i never have any idea what to title these. Anywho I started school and all. how is it?
busy
stressful
alll in japanese

ive learned more of that by the way

This girl passed out twice in class today, right beside me. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

First off, I had sushi. lots of it. and many different kinds. All was delicious.
One was Squid legs. xD

2] im getting interviewed for Television! (Terebi). this station is planning to air this thing in October about exchange students. And with it I mayyyyyy be able to meet the one, the only, HAYAO MIYAZAKIIIII!!!! but thats a big IF right now.

3] I met this really awesome dance crew called Soul Splash Crew. Really awesome people, great dancers.

4] A hawk soared down and stole my last bite of McDonalds right out of my hand..... (for more info visit http//:www.youtube.com/user/miahisthebomb at a later date)

5] I was already caught on tv with my host mom as we walked through the park

6] we have sorta super racist PE class. It`s hilarrriousss. Last week we played table tennis and yesterday we practiced (for lack of better terms) spear throwing. Apparently people do it in the Olympics.


I introduced myself in front of the whole school and church. Both were fun and nerve racking.

I love God
I`m making friends.
Time and God are making things easier
I love Japanese food.

I watched a random John Cusack movie and then a Tom Cruise one as well. It was nice to  hear English

Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment